Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Blog!

Hello everyone, welcome to my new blog!

Let me introduce myself: My name is Maren, I'm a 19-year-old college student from Germany, and I love books. I love reading them, talking about them, reading and writing reviews about books I liked...

Sometimes when I finish reading a book, I just grab the next one and don't even think about it anymore. And I want to change that. That's why I created this blog. I will post book hauls, book reviews, random posts... anything that comes to my mind :) .

I also have a Youtube account, a Goodreads account, and a Twitter account (yeah, I know, a lot of accounts with nothing really on them. But this will change. Hopefully (: ).

I'm still trying to figure out this whole Blogger thing, and it might take a while since I've never had a blog... But I'm really looking forward to writing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you! Please leave a comment: