Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Update! Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


Hey everyone! It’s been a while since my last blog post. First I had to study for finals, then I actually had the finals, and then I went on a skiing vacation to Austria...
But during that time I read a lot, and I wanted to post a QUICK update!

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi 

Source: Goodreads
This book is set in a dystopian world, different from any other world I’ve read about in YA. Population has been split into two parts: The Dwellers who live under the earth because the outside world has become too dangerous because of a substance called Aether (please don’t ask me how to pronounce this one. I have NO idea :D).
 
But there are also people living on the outside in a constant fight against the Aether.
The protagonist of this book is Arya, she’s a Dweller and I think she’s 16... Anyway, she is forced to leave her home underground and struggles to survive on the outside. On her journey she meets Perry who has lived his whole life on the outside. And even though the two of them hate each other when they meet, they need one another to get what they want, and end up... yes, of course falling in love. There HAS to be some romance in a YA dystopian novel, right? :D


I really liked Under the Never Sky. It was a quick read, I liked the characters, and I can’t wait to read Through the Ever Night, the sequel (which has already been released, I just haven’t had any time to read it. 

I'm giving it a 4,5 out of 5

If you want to find out more about Veronica Rossi, you can check out her blog: Link

25 Books Challenge 2013:   5/25 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you! Please leave a comment: